COVID-19 , COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) Detection kits
Environmental COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) RBD Antigen Rapid Detection Kit (Colloidal Gold-Based)
- Catalog Number : COV2001
- Number :
- Price : Request 詢價
- Stock : Request
This product is only used to provide preliminary results and cannot be used as the only basis for the COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) virus detection results.
This product is made for professional and laboratory use.
|Storage instruction||The test strips and reagents should be sealed and stored at 2°C -30°C to avoid direct light, humidity and high temperature. The|
The detection kit can detect as well as identify RBD antigen of COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) virus in aquatic products, e.g. fish and shrimp, livestock, e.g. pigs, cattle and sheep, and the environment by using colloidal gold immunochromatography. The reagent pad contains anti-COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) virus RBD antibody conjugated with colloidal gold particles and the secondary antibody against anti-COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) virus RBD antibody are immobilized in a line across the reaction membrane as a test line (T line). The COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) virus RBD is first captured by colloidal gold conjugated anti-RBD antibody and the antigen-antibody-conjugate complex is formed during testing process. The Ag-Ab complex then is detected by the secondary antibody coated on the T line while migrates across the reaction membrane and a visible pink signal band is formed. If there is no COVID-19 (SARS-CoV-2) virus RBD antigen contained in the sample, no pink band will appear at the T line.
The quality control line (C line) on the reaction membrane is an indicator of product effectiveness. No matter whether the signal at T line appears or not, a pink line should always appear at C line. If no pink signal is shown at C line, it indicated that the test result is invalid and additional testing is required.
- Package content: test strip (50 cards/box), desiccant
- Sample diluent solution (5x 10 ml)
- Product manual
OTHER MATERIAL REQUIRED BUT NOT PROVIDED
- Pipette or dropper
- Cotton swab
- Test tube (1.5 ml or 2 ml)
- Collection: Use a cotton swab gently wipe the surface of the sample to be tested, e.g. fish, shrimp, pork, beef, mutton and countertop. (Note that the sample should be kept intact, not shredded or stained, so as not to affect the detection results.)
- Reconstitution: Put the cotton swab from step (1) into a test tube containing 1 ml Sample diluent solution, stir 3~5 times and soak for one minute, then apply the soaking solution to the testing card for detection.
The sealed bag, including test strips and desiccant, and samples should be returned to room temperature before use.
- Tear the slit of the sealed bag, take out the test strip from the sealed bag, then place the test strip on a flat and dry surface.
- Add 120 μL of the prepared sample solution to the sample pad (upper part of the sample hole near the test window) with pipette.
- Read the result after 15 minutes.
Note: The interpretation result is invalid after 20 minutes.
INTERPRETATION OF TEST RESULTS
Negative results: If only the quality control line (C line) shows color and test line (T line) does not develop color and the result is negative.
Positive results: Both of the quality control line (C line) and the test line (T line) develop color.
Invalid result: If the quality control line (C line) does not develop color, regardless of whether the test line (T line) develops color, the result is invalid, and the test needs to be performed again.